C Card Questionnaire
posted by: Ellen Reed
The Devon C Card service provides free condoms and advice to young people throughout Devon and Torbay.
We are developing the present C Card service in the area and would really like to hear from young people aged 13-24 years old.
We’d appreciate your views on how you think the service could be improved and accessed. Please answer the questions following the link below or just provide your own feedback. You don’t have to answer all questions if you don’t want to. Thank you for helping us make the service better for everyone!
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
- New menopause information pages
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- Emergency contraception
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]