C Card Questionnaire
posted by: Ellen Reed
The Devon C Card service provides free condoms and advice to young people throughout Devon and Torbay.
We are developing the present C Card service in the area and would really like to hear from young people aged 13-24 years old.
We’d appreciate your views on how you think the service could be improved and accessed. Please answer the questions following the link below or just provide your own feedback. You don’t have to answer all questions if you don’t want to. Thank you for helping us make the service better for everyone!
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- What to do about vaginal discharge…
- MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
Eddystone launches campaign to help overcome HIV stigma
It’s World AIDS Day today and The Eddystone Trust has launched a new campaign aimed at overcoming HIV stigma. The […]
NHS Launches New Online Site Finder for Monkeypox Vaccines
The NHS has today launched a new online vaccine site finder to make it as easy as possible for eligible […]
New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
New sexual health drop-in clinic in Okehampton Devon Sexual Health is currently offering clinics at Okehampton Community Hospital and is […]
You can now pick up condoms from your local library!
Devon Sexual Health is delighted to announce that Libraries Unlimited is supporting its C-Card scheme which gives young people aged […]