Devon Sexual Health – Exmouth
posted by: Devon Sexual Health
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO COVID-19 WE HAVE HAD TO SUSPEND THIS SERVICE. FURTHER UPDATES ON THE SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED ON THIS PAGE SHOULD A DECISION BE TAKEN TO RE-OPEN THE SERVICE. IT IS UNCLEAR AT THIS TIME WHEN THAT RE-OPENING WILL BE. ALL PATIENTS ARE RECOMMENDED TO CONTACT AND ATTEND THE EXETER SERVICE.
Services previously available
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and advice about unplanned pregnancy
- HIV Testing
- Care for people diagnosed and living with HIV
- STI testing and treatment of all STIs
- PEP emergency anti-HIV medication if you have been exposed to HIV
- Safer sex advice, help with partner notification and other sexual health problems
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- The “male contraceptive”
- Contraception during the COVID-19 pandemic
- New menopause information pages
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH Devon Sexual Health – Exeter will be trialling a new […]
RCN strike action update
The Royal College of Nursing (RCN) is taking strike action at a number of NHS trusts, including the Royal Devon, […]
Where can I get tested for HIV in #HIVTestingWeek?
Testing for HIV has never been quicker or easier. Monday 6 February 2023 marks HIV Testing Week, which is all […]
Eddystone launches campaign to help overcome HIV stigma
It’s World AIDS Day today and The Eddystone Trust has launched a new campaign aimed at overcoming HIV stigma. The […]