posted by: Emily Lockey
Collect a selection pack of 10 condoms and lube from Barnstaple library. Service and packaging is discreet, you will just need to ask at the front desk and show your C-Card.
You will need to have a C-Card to collect from this site – to sign up to the scheme if you are aged 16+ please CLICK HERE.
Or if you are under 16 please CLICK HERE to find your nearest C-Card registration site.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- ALERT: Cervical smear scam text messages
- Monkeypox – what you need to know
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
Where can I get tested for HIV in #HIVTestingWeek?
Testing for HIV has never been quicker or easier. Monday 6 February 2023 marks HIV Testing Week, which is all […]
Eddystone launches campaign to help overcome HIV stigma
It’s World AIDS Day today and The Eddystone Trust has launched a new campaign aimed at overcoming HIV stigma. The […]
NHS Launches New Online Site Finder for Monkeypox Vaccines
The NHS has today launched a new online vaccine site finder to make it as easy as possible for eligible […]
New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
New sexual health drop-in clinic in Okehampton Devon Sexual Health is currently offering clinics at Okehampton Community Hospital and is […]