posted by: Emily Lockey
Collect a selection pack of 10 condoms and lube from Cullompton Library. Service and packaging is discreet, you will just need to ask at the front desk and show your C-Card.
You will need to have a C-Card to collect from this site – to sign up to the scheme if you are aged 16+ please CLICK HERE.
Or if you are under 16 please CLICK HERE to find your nearest C-Card registration site.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- New menopause information pages
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- Our top 5 tips for healthy bits!
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]
PrEP My Way. New campaign to encourage the uptake of PrEP
Local Authorities across the South West have come together to launch a new campaign to raise awareness of, and educate […]