Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
posted by: Sally Tapp
Due to the number of bank holidays in May 2023, the Devon Sexual Health clinic in Barnstaple is holding some extra ’21 and under walk in’ clinics on the following Wednesdays:
Wednesday 3rd May
Wednesday 10th May
Wednesday 31st May
These will be from 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- What to do about vaginal discharge…
- Want to join the team?
- Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
Weekly Young People walk-in clinics
Who: This service is for young people in the Devon and Torbay area. When / where: Exeter: Sidwell St Walk-In […]
Our clinics will be closed on the May bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torquay will be closed over the three bank holidays in May – […]
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH Devon Sexual Health – Exeter will be trialling a new […]