Contraceptive services in Devon: Survey 2022 – Have Your Say
posted by: Don Leslie
Devon’s Public Health team are looking to understand what people in Devon think about where and when they get contraception, if they use it. This survey is designed for women and other people with a uterus. Trans, non-binary and intersex individuals are encouraged to complete this survey and let us know more about their experiences of contraceptive services in Devon. You can give your views confidentially and anonymously.
The survey asks about you, your preferences of different types of contraception, where and when you prefer to get this, emergency contraception and improving services. By completing this, you will be helping us to improve our understanding and make decisions which will improve contraceptive choices for all.
The survey will remain open until 2/9/2022. If you need this survey in another format please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- The “male contraceptive”
- Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
- Thinking of trying for a baby during COVID?
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]