Devon Sexual Health Exeter – CLOSED for essential maintenance on the morning of 30.09.21
posted by: Jonathan Shaw
Due to essential maintenance which has to talk place during clinic hours we are having to close our service in Exeter tomorrow morning – 30.09.21.
During that time we will be unable to review walk-in or emergency patients. However we will be noting all patients who have emergencies and all patients under 16 years of age for a call back when normal service is resumed in the afternoon (after 1pm). Please do still contact the service if you require:
- Emergency Contraception
- HIV PEPSE
- Significant pain from a coil fitted in the last week
- Advice following a sexual assault
- Advice regarding termination of pregnancy
We would advise all patients over 16 years of age with issues other than those listed above to consider calling back on Friday or Monday when we expect normal service to be resumed. With current levels of demand on our service we would expect our phone lines to be incredibly busy for the next few working days. Please bear with us and continue to call our telephone triage line.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- The “male contraceptive”
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- What to do about vaginal discharge…
- Want to join the team?
- NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH
- Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
Weekly Young People walk-in clinics
Who: This service is for young people in the Devon and Torbay area. When / where: Exeter: Sidwell St Walk-In […]
Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
Due to the number of bank holidays in May 2023, the Devon Sexual Health clinic in Barnstaple is holding some […]
Our clinics will be closed on the May bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torquay will be closed over the three bank holidays in May – […]
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH Devon Sexual Health – Exeter will be trialling a new […]