Devon Sexual Health Exeter – CLOSED for essential maintenance on the morning of 30.09.21
posted by: Jonathan Shaw
Due to essential maintenance which has to talk place during clinic hours we are having to close our service in Exeter tomorrow morning – 30.09.21.
During that time we will be unable to review walk-in or emergency patients. However we will be noting all patients who have emergencies and all patients under 16 years of age for a call back when normal service is resumed in the afternoon (after 1pm). Please do still contact the service if you require:
- Emergency Contraception
- HIV PEPSE
- Significant pain from a coil fitted in the last week
- Advice following a sexual assault
- Advice regarding termination of pregnancy
We would advise all patients over 16 years of age with issues other than those listed above to consider calling back on Friday or Monday when we expect normal service to be resumed. With current levels of demand on our service we would expect our phone lines to be incredibly busy for the next few working days. Please bear with us and continue to call our telephone triage line.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- ALERT: Cervical smear scam text messages
- Monkeypox – what you need to know
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
Where can I get tested for HIV in #HIVTestingWeek?
Testing for HIV has never been quicker or easier. Monday 6 February 2023 marks HIV Testing Week, which is all […]
Eddystone launches campaign to help overcome HIV stigma
It’s World AIDS Day today and The Eddystone Trust has launched a new campaign aimed at overcoming HIV stigma. The […]
NHS Launches New Online Site Finder for Monkeypox Vaccines
The NHS has today launched a new online vaccine site finder to make it as easy as possible for eligible […]
New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
New sexual health drop-in clinic in Okehampton Devon Sexual Health is currently offering clinics at Okehampton Community Hospital and is […]