Boots Pharmacy – Union Street
posted by: Don Leslie
Free emergency contraception for 13 to 24 year olds. Phone to check availability.
Chlamydia Screening home testing kits for under 25s
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
- Thinking of trying for a baby during COVID?
- Weekly Young People walk-in clinics
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]