Bovey Tracey & Chudleigh Surgery
posted by: Don Leslie
- Contraceptive advice can be given by our GPs and Nurses.
- Free emergency Contraception can also be provided.
- Chlamydia Screening for under 25’s.
Call first to ensure appropriate Doctor is available.
Please note you can only seek care if you are a registered patient at this practice.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- New menopause information pages
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- Emergency contraception
- You can now pick up condoms from your local library!
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]