posted by: Emily Lockey
Chances provide short-term alternative education provision for students who, for a range of reasons, are struggling in their mainstream school.
If you are a student at Chances, you are able to sign up to the C-Card scheme and collect free condoms and lube. Ask a teacher, a school nurse or a member of staff for details.
Everything is confidential and it is an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about sexual health, consent, STIs etc without judgement.
If you are 16+ you can also sign up online – CLICK HERE.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- The “male contraceptive”
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- New menopause information pages
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
- Our top 5 tips for healthy bits!
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]
PrEP My Way. New campaign to encourage the uptake of PrEP
Local Authorities across the South West have come together to launch a new campaign to raise awareness of, and educate […]