Dawlish Youth Club – Red Rock
posted by: Emily Lockey
Dawlish Action for Youth became a registered charity in December 1997 with the aim of providing leisure and recreational facilities in an informal setting for the young people living, staying or working within the area of Dawlish and adjacent parishes, through which they may be encouraged to grow and develop their full potential.
Drop into a session and speak to a youth worker to sign up to the C-Card scheme and to pick up free condoms and other safe sex items.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- New menopause information pages
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
STI Testing is free and confidential
STIs are sexually transmitted infections that people get through sexual activity. They are incredibly common and just like any other […]
Weekly Young People walk-in clinics
Who: This service is for young people in the Devon and Torbay area. When / where: Exeter: Sidwell St Walk-In […]
Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
Due to the number of bank holidays in May 2023, the Devon Sexual Health clinic in Barnstaple is holding some […]
Our clinics will be closed on the May bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torquay will be closed over the three bank holidays in May – […]