Dawlish Youth Club – Red Rock
posted by: Emily Lockey
Dawlish Action for Youth became a registered charity in December 1997 with the aim of providing leisure and recreational facilities in an informal setting for the young people living, staying or working within the area of Dawlish and adjacent parishes, through which they may be encouraged to grow and develop their full potential.
Drop into a session and speak to a youth worker to sign up to the C-Card scheme and to pick up free condoms and other safe sex items.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
- STI Testing is free and confidential
- What to do about vaginal discharge…
Contraception. How do I know which information is real??
Dr Cossey, a consultant in sexual and reproductive health at Devon Sexual Health talks about how to challenge mis-information on […]
What are my options for terminating my pregnancy?
An abortion is the medical process for ending a pregnancy, and there are two types: medical and surgical. MSI Reproductive […]
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]