Georgie’s – Barnstaple Youth Centre – Space
posted by: Don Leslie
This is a Youth Club which provides information and advice on all aspects of sexual health and relationships via regular drop-ins.
Free condoms available through the Devon C-Card scheme.
Chlamydia testing kits and pregnancy testing – please phone in advance.
C-Card collection (free condoms for under 25s)
C-Card registration (free condoms for under 25s)
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
Effectiveness of PrEP is confirmed
HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP as it is known, is a pill that HIV-negative people can take before sex to […]
Contraception. How do I know which information is real??
Dr Cossey, a consultant in sexual and reproductive health at Devon Sexual Health talks about how to challenge mis-information on […]
What are my options for terminating my pregnancy?
An abortion is the medical process for ending a pregnancy, and there are two types: medical and surgical. MSI Reproductive […]
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]