Social Workers – Torbay Council
posted by: Emily Lockey
Open those that work with a professional social worker under Torbay Council.
Please speak to your social worker for details on registering from C-card and/or collecting free condoms.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
- The “male contraceptive”
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
- Contraception during the COVID-19 pandemic
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH Devon Sexual Health – Exeter will be trialling a new […]
RCN strike action update
The Royal College of Nursing (RCN) is taking strike action at a number of NHS trusts, including the Royal Devon, […]
Where can I get tested for HIV in #HIVTestingWeek?
Testing for HIV has never been quicker or easier. Monday 6 February 2023 marks HIV Testing Week, which is all […]
Eddystone launches campaign to help overcome HIV stigma
It’s World AIDS Day today and The Eddystone Trust has launched a new campaign aimed at overcoming HIV stigma. The […]