posted by: Emily Lockey
If you are a student at Uffculme School, you are able to sign up to the C-Card scheme and collect free condoms and lube. Ask a teacher, school nurse or a student welfare officer for details.
Everything is confidential and it is an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about sexual health, consent, STIs etc without judgement.
If you are 16+ you can also sign up online – CLICK HERE.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
- Thinking of trying for a baby during COVID?
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]