posted by: Emily Lockey
Everything is confidential and it is an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about sexual health, consent, STIs etc without judgement.
If you are 16+ you can also sign up online – CLICK HERE.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- New menopause information pages
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
STI Testing is free and confidential
STIs are sexually transmitted infections that people get through sexual activity. They are incredibly common and just like any other […]
Weekly Young People walk-in clinics
Who: This service is for young people in the Devon and Torbay area. When / where: Exeter: Sidwell St Walk-In […]
Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
Due to the number of bank holidays in May 2023, the Devon Sexual Health clinic in Barnstaple is holding some […]
Our clinics will be closed on the May bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torquay will be closed over the three bank holidays in May – […]