RCN strike action update
posted by: Don Leslie
The Royal College of Nursing (RCN) is taking strike action at a number of NHS trusts, including the Royal Devon, on Monday 6 and Tuesday 7 February 2023.
The safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. We are committed to keeping disruption to services to a minimum on these dates and we have measures in place to ensure the safety and welfare of our patients and our staff.
We will contact you if your procedure or appointment is cancelled, so please continue to attend as planned if you have not heard from us.
Our service will be open and able to provide urgent care (eg. emergency contraception, HIV PEPSE, sexual assault, abortion advice) on these dates.
More information about how our service can support your sexual health is available at our service website (https://www.devonsexualhealth.nhs.uk/), including how to access postal STI testing and/or C-Card condoms if you are Devon resident aged under 25.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
- The “male contraceptive”
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
- Contraception during the COVID-19 pandemic
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH Devon Sexual Health – Exeter will be trialling a new […]
Where can I get tested for HIV in #HIVTestingWeek?
Testing for HIV has never been quicker or easier. Monday 6 February 2023 marks HIV Testing Week, which is all […]
Eddystone launches campaign to help overcome HIV stigma
It’s World AIDS Day today and The Eddystone Trust has launched a new campaign aimed at overcoming HIV stigma. The […]