Share your views on access to contraception
posted by: Don Leslie
Torbay Council’s Public Health Team would like to hear from women in Torbay about how they can get better access to contraception.
Do you find it easy to access it when you want? Can you get contraception from somewhere that is close to where you live or work?
You can access the survey here
Completing the survey and letting us know your views and thoughts will help the Council to create a service that’s right for you. Your responses will be anonymous and confidential.
This survey asks about use of contraceptives in Torbay. It is designed for women and people with a uterus. Trans, non-binary and intersex individuals are encouraged to complete this survey and let us know more about their experiences of contraceptive services in Torbay.
Your response will be anonymous and you can choose not to answer questions which you don’t want to, or which don’t apply to you.
The survey will close in early August 2022.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- What to do about vaginal discharge…
- MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
Eddystone launches campaign to help overcome HIV stigma
It’s World AIDS Day today and The Eddystone Trust has launched a new campaign aimed at overcoming HIV stigma. The […]
NHS Launches New Online Site Finder for Monkeypox Vaccines
The NHS has today launched a new online vaccine site finder to make it as easy as possible for eligible […]
New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
New sexual health drop-in clinic in Okehampton Devon Sexual Health is currently offering clinics at Okehampton Community Hospital and is […]
You can now pick up condoms from your local library!
Devon Sexual Health is delighted to announce that Libraries Unlimited is supporting its C-Card scheme which gives young people aged […]