Share your views on access to contraception
posted by: Don Leslie
Torbay Council’s Public Health Team would like to hear from women in Torbay about how they can get better access to contraception.
Do you find it easy to access it when you want? Can you get contraception from somewhere that is close to where you live or work?
You can access the survey here
Completing the survey and letting us know your views and thoughts will help the Council to create a service that’s right for you. Your responses will be anonymous and confidential.
This survey asks about use of contraceptives in Torbay. It is designed for women and people with a uterus. Trans, non-binary and intersex individuals are encouraged to complete this survey and let us know more about their experiences of contraceptive services in Torbay.
Your response will be anonymous and you can choose not to answer questions which you don’t want to, or which don’t apply to you.
The survey will close in early August 2022.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- Emergency contraception
- New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]