National HIV Testing Week returns for 2022
posted by: Devon Sexual Health
National HIV Testing Week is back from Monday 7 February with the message ‘Give HIV the finger’.
The week encourages people to have a free, quick and confidential test in the comfort of their own homes – particularly those from groups most affected by HIV, including gay and bisexual men and black African men and women. Self-test kits can be ordered by visiting the following link: https://tinyurl.com/ycktphxj
This is great opportunity to get tested and encourage others to do the same. Regular HIV testing benefits each and every one of us. People can live with HIV for a long time without any symptoms, and testing is the only way to know your status. Most people will get a negative result but whatever happens, it’s important to know that anyone diagnosed with HIV in the UK can access free treatment and support.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- What to do about vaginal discharge…
- MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
Eddystone launches campaign to help overcome HIV stigma
It’s World AIDS Day today and The Eddystone Trust has launched a new campaign aimed at overcoming HIV stigma. The […]
NHS Launches New Online Site Finder for Monkeypox Vaccines
The NHS has today launched a new online vaccine site finder to make it as easy as possible for eligible […]
New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
New sexual health drop-in clinic in Okehampton Devon Sexual Health is currently offering clinics at Okehampton Community Hospital and is […]
You can now pick up condoms from your local library!
Devon Sexual Health is delighted to announce that Libraries Unlimited is supporting its C-Card scheme which gives young people aged […]