New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
posted by: Don Leslie
New sexual health drop-in clinic in Okehampton
Devon Sexual Health is currently offering clinics at Okehampton Community Hospital and is now extending its service to offer a drop-in clinic without appointment.
There will be two drop-in clinics a month – held on the first and third Monday of the month – from 4.30-5.30pm starting from Monday 7 November.
The drop-in clinics are open to everyone and provide a full sexual health service offering contraception, including coils and implants, as well as STI testing and treatment.
Appointments for the Okehampton clinic can also be made following the usual appointments system, here.
The clinic is situated in the Okehampton Community Hospital, Cavell Way, Okehampton EX20 1PN.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
- New menopause information pages
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- Emergency contraception
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]