Boots Pharmacy – Kingsbridge
posted by: Devon Sexual Health
Emergency Contraception (Morning after pill) – phone for availability
Chlamydia Screening home testing kits for under 25s
Free condoms for ages 13-24 through the C-Card Scheme. (You will need to have a C-Card to collect from this site – to sign up to the scheme please CLICK HERE if you are aged 16+ or CLICK HERE to find your nearest C-Card registration site.)
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- What to do about vaginal discharge…
- Want to join the team?
- Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
Weekly Young People walk-in clinics
Who: This service is for young people in the Devon and Torbay area. When / where: Exeter: Sidwell St Walk-In […]
Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
Due to the number of bank holidays in May 2023, the Devon Sexual Health clinic in Barnstaple is holding some […]
Our clinics will be closed on the May bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torquay will be closed over the three bank holidays in May – […]
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH Devon Sexual Health – Exeter will be trialling a new […]