posted by: Emily Lockey
Bright Futures offers support to Young Adult Carers (aged 18-24) and their families to help them get the support, skills, confidence and help they need to manage periods of transition and change in order to build their resilience and improve their future life chances.
You are able to sign up to the C-Card scheme and collect free condoms and lube. Ask a youth worker for details.
Everything is confidential and it is an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about sexual health, consent, STIs etc without judgement.
If you are 16+ you can also sign up online – CLICK HERE.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- The “male contraceptive”
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- ALERT: Cervical smear scam text messages
- Thinking of trying for a baby during COVID?
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
Where can I get tested for HIV in #HIVTestingWeek?
Testing for HIV has never been quicker or easier. Monday 6 February 2023 marks HIV Testing Week, which is all […]
Eddystone launches campaign to help overcome HIV stigma
It’s World AIDS Day today and The Eddystone Trust has launched a new campaign aimed at overcoming HIV stigma. The […]
NHS Launches New Online Site Finder for Monkeypox Vaccines
The NHS has today launched a new online vaccine site finder to make it as easy as possible for eligible […]
New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
New sexual health drop-in clinic in Okehampton Devon Sexual Health is currently offering clinics at Okehampton Community Hospital and is […]