posted by: Emily Lockey
Bright Futures offers support to Young Adult Carers (aged 18-24) and their families to help them get the support, skills, confidence and help they need to manage periods of transition and change in order to build their resilience and improve their future life chances.
You are able to sign up to the C-Card scheme and collect free condoms and lube. Ask a youth worker for details.
Everything is confidential and it is an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about sexual health, consent, STIs etc without judgement.
If you are 16+ you can also sign up online – CLICK HERE.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Our C-Card service is changing
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- New time for Exeter Young Person clinic.
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
New time for Exeter Young Person clinic.
From 4 March, the Young Person drop-in clinic at Devon Sexual Health will be held every Tuesday from 3.30pm – […]
HIV Testing Week 2024
National HIV Testing Week starts Monday 5 February. HIV Testing is free and confidential. It’s also the only way to […]
Sexual Violence Awareness Week
Sexual Violence Awareness Week, 5-11 February, is an opportunity to spotlight the essential role the NHS can play in preventing […]
Our C-Card service is changing
Introducing Doink! The new way for young people 13-24 in Devon and Torbay to get free condoms, dams and lube. […]