Devon Sexual Health – Holsworthy
posted by: Devon Sexual Health
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and advice about unplanned pregnancy
- HIV Testing
- Care for people diagnosed and living with HIV
- STI testing and treatment of all STIs
- PEP emergency anti-HIV medication if you have been exposed to HIV
- Safer sex advice, help with partner notification and other sexual health problems
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- New menopause information pages
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- Our top 5 tips for healthy bits!
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]
PrEP My Way. New campaign to encourage the uptake of PrEP
Local Authorities across the South West have come together to launch a new campaign to raise awareness of, and educate […]