Imperial Medical Practice
posted by: Don Leslie
- Contraceptive advice by our GPs and Nurses.
- Free emergency contraception.
- Chlamydia screening for under-25s.
- C-Card registration and drop-in to collect free condoms
Call first to ensure appropriate Doctor is available.
Please note you can only seek care if you are a registered patient at this practice.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- What to do about vaginal discharge…
- Want to join the team?
- Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
Weekly Young People walk-in clinics
Who: This service is for young people in the Devon and Torbay area. When / where: Exeter: Sidwell St Walk-In […]
Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
Due to the number of bank holidays in May 2023, the Devon Sexual Health clinic in Barnstaple is holding some […]
Our clinics will be closed on the May bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torquay will be closed over the three bank holidays in May – […]
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH Devon Sexual Health – Exeter will be trialling a new […]