Okehampton Medical Centre
posted by: Don Leslie
- Contraceptive advice by our GPs and Nurses.
- Free emergency contraception.
- Chlamydia screening for under-25s.
Call first to ensure appropriate Doctor is available.
Please note you can only seek care if you are a registered patient at this practice.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
- Emergency contraception
- The “male contraceptive”
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
NHS Launches New Online Site Finder for Monkeypox Vaccines
The NHS has today launched a new online vaccine site finder to make it as easy as possible for eligible […]
New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
New sexual health drop-in clinic in Okehampton Devon Sexual Health is currently offering clinics at Okehampton Community Hospital and is […]
You can now pick up condoms from your local library!
Devon Sexual Health is delighted to announce that Libraries Unlimited is supporting its C-Card scheme which gives young people aged […]
Want to join the team?
We are recruiting for a part-time Healthcare Assistant to join our busy Exeter clinic. You will work under the supervision […]