posted by: Emily Lockey
Proud2Be are an LGBTQ+ support organisation however, their sexual health services are open to all young people regardless of sexual orientation and gender.
Proud2Be ask that when you visit, please bring and wear face masks unless exempt, keep at least 1 metre distance, preferably 2 metres and to please keep good hand hygiene. All visitors temperature will be taken at the door.
All attendees must mark their presence down on the sign in sheet.
Do bring your own refreshments if needed.
Chlamydia testing kits on site, pregnancy tests also available.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
- The “male contraceptive”
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- Emergency contraception
- Does contraception affect fertility?
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
NHS Launches New Online Site Finder for Monkeypox Vaccines
The NHS has today launched a new online vaccine site finder to make it as easy as possible for eligible […]
New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
New sexual health drop-in clinic in Okehampton Devon Sexual Health is currently offering clinics at Okehampton Community Hospital and is […]
You can now pick up condoms from your local library!
Devon Sexual Health is delighted to announce that Libraries Unlimited is supporting its C-Card scheme which gives young people aged […]
Want to join the team?
We are recruiting for a part-time Healthcare Assistant to join our busy Exeter clinic. You will work under the supervision […]