South Devon College
posted by: Don Leslie
For South Devon College students – speak to your college nurse or a teacher for details
Information, advice and support
Free condoms under C-Card for under 25s
C-Card registration for under 25s
Chlamydia Screening for under 25s
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Our C-Card service is changing
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Want to join the team?
HIV Testing Week 2024
National HIV Testing Week starts Monday 5 February. HIV Testing is free and confidential. It’s also the only way to […]
Sexual Violence Awareness Week
Sexual Violence Awareness Week, 5-11 February, is an opportunity to spotlight the essential role the NHS can play in preventing […]
Our C-Card service is changing
Introducing Doink! The new way for young people 13-24 in Devon and Torbay to get free condoms, dams and lube. […]
Effectiveness of PrEP is confirmed
HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP as it is known, is a pill that HIV-negative people can take before sex to […]