The Station Space Youth Centre – Ottery St Mary
posted by: Emily Lockey
Please speak to a youth worker about signing up to the C-card scheme and receiving free condoms.
The youth workers can also answer questions about relationships and safe sex.
Everything is confidential and it is an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about sexual health, consent, STIs etc without judgement.
If you are 16+ you can also sign up online – CLICK HERE.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
- Thinking of trying for a baby during COVID?
- New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
- Weekly Young People walk-in clinics
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]