Torbay Council, Youth Service – Chill’d Out Youth project.
posted by: Emily Lockey
Free condoms available through the Devon C-Card scheme.
Everything is confidential and it is an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about sexual health, consent, STIs etc without judgement.
If you are 16+ you can also sign up online – CLICK HERE.
SHE and US members only – Tuesday 6:30pm-8:30pm
Drop in – Saturday 1-3pm
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- The “male contraceptive”
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- New menopause information pages
- ALERT: Cervical smear scam text messages
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]
PrEP My Way. New campaign to encourage the uptake of PrEP
Local Authorities across the South West have come together to launch a new campaign to raise awareness of, and educate […]