Torri Youth – Methodist Church Hall
posted by: Emily Lockey
This is a Youth Club located at the Torrington Methodist Church which provides information and advice on all aspects of sexual health and relationships.
Free condoms and other safe sex items are available through the Devon C-Card scheme.
If you are 16+ you can sign up to the C-Card scheme online by clicking HERE.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Our C-Card service is changing
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Want to join the team?
HIV Testing Week 2024
National HIV Testing Week starts Monday 5 February. HIV Testing is free and confidential. It’s also the only way to […]
Sexual Violence Awareness Week
Sexual Violence Awareness Week, 5-11 February, is an opportunity to spotlight the essential role the NHS can play in preventing […]
Our C-Card service is changing
Introducing Doink! The new way for young people 13-24 in Devon and Torbay to get free condoms, dams and lube. […]
Effectiveness of PrEP is confirmed
HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP as it is known, is a pill that HIV-negative people can take before sex to […]