Devon Sexual Health: Okehampton to re-open
posted by: Jonathan Shaw
We are pleased to announce that our regular service in Okehampton is going to be re-opening on Monday 6th September 2021. Some important details:
- This service will be running on the first and third Mondays of each month – with the first two dates being 06.09.21 and 20.09.21
- This service will be for patients needing routine contraception, including LARCs, and STI testing
- This service is not a walk-in service – we are not able to review walk-ins on the day
- All appointments must be made in advance through our telephone triage service: 0300 303 3989
- Please do not attend the service if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been asked to self-isolate, or have recently returned from abroad and are within a period of quarantine
Suggested ReadingNHS Patients, staff and visitors must continue to wear face coverings in healthcare settings
Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
Our top 5 tips for healthy bits!
Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
Misinformation about Covid-19 vaccine and fertility
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
- Emergency contraception
- The “male contraceptive”
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
NHS Launches New Online Site Finder for Monkeypox Vaccines
The NHS has today launched a new online vaccine site finder to make it as easy as possible for eligible […]
New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
New sexual health drop-in clinic in Okehampton Devon Sexual Health is currently offering clinics at Okehampton Community Hospital and is […]
You can now pick up condoms from your local library!
Devon Sexual Health is delighted to announce that Libraries Unlimited is supporting its C-Card scheme which gives young people aged […]
Want to join the team?
We are recruiting for a part-time Healthcare Assistant to join our busy Exeter clinic. You will work under the supervision […]