Devon Sexual Health: Okehampton to re-open
posted by: Jonathan Shaw
We are pleased to announce that our regular service in Okehampton is going to be re-opening on Monday 6th September 2021. Some important details:
- This service will be running on the first and third Mondays of each month – with the first two dates being 06.09.21 and 20.09.21
- This service will be for patients needing routine contraception, including LARCs, and STI testing
- This service is not a walk-in service – we are not able to review walk-ins on the day
- All appointments must be made in advance through our telephone triage service: 0300 303 3989
- Please do not attend the service if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been asked to self-isolate, or have recently returned from abroad and are within a period of quarantine
Suggested ReadingNHS Patients, staff and visitors must continue to wear face coverings in healthcare settings
Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
Our top 5 tips for healthy bits!
Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
Misinformation about Covid-19 vaccine and fertility
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- Emergency contraception
- New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]
Devon Sexual Health extends clinics in Devon
From September 2023, Devon Sexual Health will be offering additional clinics for residents of Devon and Torbay, with the opening […]
Our clinics are closed on bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torbay will be closed on Monday 28 August for the bank holiday. […]