Brannams Medical Centre
posted by: Don Leslie
• Contraceptive advice can be given by our GPs and Nurses
• Free emergency Contraception can also be provided
• Chlamydia Screening for under 25’s
Please note you can only seek care if you are a registered patient at this practice.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
- We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
- Emergency contraception
- The “male contraceptive”
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
NHS Launches New Online Site Finder for Monkeypox Vaccines
The NHS has today launched a new online vaccine site finder to make it as easy as possible for eligible […]
New drop-in clinic in Okehampton
New sexual health drop-in clinic in Okehampton Devon Sexual Health is currently offering clinics at Okehampton Community Hospital and is […]
You can now pick up condoms from your local library!
Devon Sexual Health is delighted to announce that Libraries Unlimited is supporting its C-Card scheme which gives young people aged […]
Want to join the team?
We are recruiting for a part-time Healthcare Assistant to join our busy Exeter clinic. You will work under the supervision […]