Devon Sexual Health – Ilfracombe
posted by: Devon Sexual Health
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and advice about unplanned pregnancy
- HIV Testing
- Care for people diagnosed and living with HIV
- STI testing and treatment of all STIs
- PEP emergency anti-HIV medication if you have been exposed to HIV
- Safer sex advice, help with partner notification and other sexual health problems
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Contraception during the COVID-19 pandemic
- What to do about vaginal discharge…
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
- New menopause information pages
MONKEYPOX VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE
Updates on access to monkeypox vaccination at our services will be posted here and on our social media profiles. 23.11.22 […]
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. […]
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH Devon Sexual Health – Exeter will be trialling a new […]
RCN strike action update
The Royal College of Nursing (RCN) is taking strike action at a number of NHS trusts, including the Royal Devon, […]
Where can I get tested for HIV in #HIVTestingWeek?
Testing for HIV has never been quicker or easier. Monday 6 February 2023 marks HIV Testing Week, which is all […]
Eddystone launches campaign to help overcome HIV stigma
It’s World AIDS Day today and The Eddystone Trust has launched a new campaign aimed at overcoming HIV stigma. The […]