YES Exeter – Young Devon
posted by: Ellen Reed
If you are looking for confidential advice about housing, counselling, relationships, your health, getting into work or training, or just want to talk to someone as you don’t think that you are being listened to; we can help. Confidential sexual health service, offering free contraception, condoms through the C-Card scheme, pregnancy testing, STI testing & information and relationship advice.
Chlamydia tests available on site.
Open to the public.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
- STI Testing is free and confidential
- What to do about vaginal discharge…
Contraception. How do I know which information is real??
Dr Cossey, a consultant in sexual and reproductive health at Devon Sexual Health talks about how to challenge mis-information on […]
What are my options for terminating my pregnancy?
An abortion is the medical process for ending a pregnancy, and there are two types: medical and surgical. MSI Reproductive […]
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]