We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay
posted by: Jonathan Shaw
We are currently experiencing high demand for our Sexual Health Services across Devon and Torbay with unprecedented demand in Exeter. Please note always review urgent cases the same day. If your need is urgent and you are struggling to reach us keep trying as our phone system will explain how to access same-day care with us if your need is urgent. Our central telephone number is 0300 303 3989.
We have updated information on the provision of routine contraception here.
Self-requested STI testing by post is available for those aged under 25- more info
We are now running an under 18’s sit and wait clinic at Exeter, Torquay, and Barnstaple for more information click here
If you are struggling to access sexual health services, alternatives may be available:
Suggested ReadingUnder 18’s sit and wait clinics at Exeter, Barnstaple and Torquay
Continuing requirements for face masks and staff isolation
What to do about vaginal discharge…
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- STI Testing is free and confidential
- What to do about vaginal discharge…
Contraception. How do I know which information is real??
Dr Cossey, a consultant in sexual and reproductive health at Devon Sexual Health talks about how to challenge mis-information on […]
What are my options for terminating my pregnancy?
An abortion is the medical process for ending a pregnancy, and there are two types: medical and surgical. MSI Reproductive […]
Students are urged to use condoms as gonorrhoea rates remain high
News issued from the UK Health Security Agency recently has highlighted the danger of catching a sexually transmitted infection (STI) […]
Devon Sexual Health supports Playing It Safe campaign.
Devon Sexual Health is pleased to support Sexual Health Week 2023, which this year focuses on Playing It Safe. The […]