posted by: Emily Lockey
If you are a student at Teign School, you are able to sign up to the C-Card scheme and collect free condoms and lube. Ask a teacher or a school nurse for details.
Everything is confidential and it is an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about sexual health, consent, STIs etc without judgement.
If you are 16+ you can also sign up online – CLICK HERE.
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- Does using contraception make you put on weight?
- New menopause information pages
- Holiday romance? Advice, including where to get emergency contraception abroad.
- Using a reliable method of contraception.
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
STI Testing is free and confidential
STIs are sexually transmitted infections that people get through sexual activity. They are incredibly common and just like any other […]
Weekly Young People walk-in clinics
Who: This service is for young people in the Devon and Torbay area. When / where: Exeter: Sidwell St Walk-In […]
Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
Due to the number of bank holidays in May 2023, the Devon Sexual Health clinic in Barnstaple is holding some […]
Our clinics will be closed on the May bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torquay will be closed over the three bank holidays in May – […]