Want to join the team?
posted by: Don Leslie
We are recruiting for a part-time Healthcare Assistant to join our busy Exeter clinic.
You will work under the supervision of qualified nursing staff and will assist in the care of patients within the department, carrying out general duties to enable the effective running of clinics.
This will involve a range of clinical and non-clinical tasks such as: chaperoning patients, ordering clinical supplies and filing results.
Previous experience of working in sexual health or health related field is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
Our clinic is based in the centre of Exeter and, as a result, can be busy at times so we would require flexibility to work within the needs of the service.
This is a 12 month fixed term post with a working pattern of three days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
If you would like to find out more, click here. You can also contact Senior Nurse Beverley Ripper for more information on the role: email@example.com or call 01392 284986
- Taking ‘the pill’. A different approach to make this method work best for you
- Does contraception affect fertility?
- Does it hurt to have an IUC (coil) fitted?
- The “male contraceptive”
- Updated blood pressure readings if you are taking combined hormonal contraception
- Using a moon cup? Read this if you also have a coil in place..
- What to do about vaginal discharge…
- Want to join the team?
- Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
- What happens when you visit a sexual health clinic?
Weekly Young People walk-in clinics
Who: This service is for young people in the Devon and Torbay area. When / where: Exeter: Sidwell St Walk-In […]
Barnstaple 21 and Under Walk in Clinic
Due to the number of bank holidays in May 2023, the Devon Sexual Health clinic in Barnstaple is holding some […]
Our clinics will be closed on the May bank holidays
Devon Sexual Health clinics in Barnstaple, Exeter and Torquay will be closed over the three bank holidays in May – […]
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH
NEW TELEPHONE TRIAGE SYSTEM IN EXETER FROM MONDAY 20TH MARCH Devon Sexual Health – Exeter will be trialling a new […]